House Friends per character or per account?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

House Friends per character or per account?

Post by Ronk »

Being bored at work, I figured id bring light to this and see if anyone had any insight.

I recall during the end of T2A/Start of UO:R that I was trying to use an alt character to make friends with a person who owned a house near our orc fort. This was because he would always attack the orcs and run home and hide in his house. At the time, being friended meant the whole account got friended. Thus, if he friended my alt, then when Ronk was chasing him down to kill him he would have been unable to ban me.

Was this a UO:R addition? Ive noticed that bans in UOSA are by account.

On a lesser note...I also remember having to regularly go through my ban list and remove monster spawn. I don't even recall them auto cleaning up/vanishing later. Is this another inaccuracy or am I getting UO:R mixed up?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

iamreallysquall

Re: House Friends per character or per account?

Post by iamreallysquall »

Ronk wrote:Being bored at work, I figured id bring light to this and see if anyone had any insight.

I recall during the end of T2A/Start of UO:R that I was trying to use an alt character to make friends with a person who owned a house near our orc fort. This was because he would always attack the orcs and run home and hide in his house. At the time, being friended meant the whole account got friended. Thus, if he friended my alt, then when Ronk was chasing him down to kill him he would have been unable to ban me.

Was this a UO:R addition? Ive noticed that bans in UOSA are by account.

On a lesser note...I also remember having to regularly go through my ban list and remove monster spawn. I don't even recall them auto cleaning up/vanishing later. Is this another inaccuracy or am I getting UO:R mixed up?
monsters no longer get auto cleared on uosa for like a month or more now
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall