The Admirable Garland and Weedsmoker: Just trying to get by

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Garland

The Admirable Garland and Weedsmoker: Just trying to get by

Post by Garland »

Chapter one: Ezekial's personal rune library: One man's transportation through Brittania, another man's transportation through poverty.

'Twas a foggy and early morn' in the Trinsic Jungles. I was perfecting my fencing skills in our home with my slightly drunken yet loyal dungeon companion WEEDSMOKER, when, much to our alarm, a mounted man came to our doorstep. We chased down this hooligan and MURDERED HIM IN COLD BLOOD WHILE SCREAMED FOR GUARDS GUARDS GUARDS, BUT THEY COULDN'T HELP SUCH A FOOL. Weedsmoker, with eyes red as the devil and sweat beading from his brow brought down his halberd with such a fury, God he was strong, and with that one fell swoop struck Ezekial in his chest, caving in his breastplate. while i, the Admirable Garland (Grandmaster Healer), galloped alongside the lad and delivered a fatal blow with a vendor-quality war fork. The man, seemingly exhausted from trying to spam guards, just assed out in guard zone. As soon as his body hit the dew-covered trinsic ground, weedsmoker and i ravaged the bloodied corpse grabbing, nabbing, and snatching furiously for anything of value like vultures.

We hastily retreated to our den to assay the goods; the man was a walking, talking, guard-calling, and dying rune library. A few moments later he comes to our doorstep and offers us a small house deed for the books. Now, we see that they are obviously valuable and demand 100k; however, this negotiation occurs while we are chasing him down as he calls guards. we killed this character in guards and looted him. Then he returned and we demanded 100,000.00 gold in pieces to be brought to our bank of choice. He declined, scoffed, and then recalled...only to return a minute later, begging us for the books. He wailed and cried for those books. Strange, though, now he would pay 100k for those books. Strange isn't it? Just a moment ago Ezekial was laughing while telling me they are worthless, but now he went from a small house deed to WANTING to pay 100k. After we refused the deal, he turned and grinned, and uttering with a quivering voice, "I willlll make your UO life a living HELL!". This angered Weedsmoker, and in his drunken rage, Weedsmoker, a stage six alcholic...it's real a problem actually and it's hard for him to play UO sober =/, slaughtered this coward where he wept. He was gone.

Since that event, which occurred about a week ago now, he has been coming to our house off and on tirelessly attemping to rob and murder us. He often arrives in groups of three (very brave) and tracks us down where ever we may be...deceit, cove, anywhere and he is there with a group of 2 others. This is never ending, and the best part is we really did nothing wrong; we merely looted a damn fool and he is mad at us? we are scavengers, scraping to get by. 10k doesnt come easy for us. what did we do wrong? we are fucking broke. Much to our dismay, these books are not as useful to us as we thought, but they are very inclusive and I'll put up pictures soon of this man's rune library. Weedsmoker (slightly sober at this moment) and I (very high) have decided after much deliberation to attempt and sell these books.

Now, you might be asking yourself, why not just sell these books back to Ezekial? well, he tried to scam us multiple times. He wanted to trade a small deed outside of town on his thief character. He expected us to trade him half of the books so he can know they are legit then he would pay for the rest. He's got to be kidding us. Even Weedsmoker, who was black-out drunk =/, caught on to this guy trying to scam us.
Last edited by Garland on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Admirable Garland and Weedsmoker: Just trying to get

Post by mrbojangles »

Holy wall of text batman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Garland wrote: The man, seemingly exhausted from trying to spam guards, just assed out in guard zone...weedsmoker and i ravaged the bloodied corpse

I stopped after the guy drops his pants in the guard zone and then you rape his corpse.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I stopped when I saw there were no pictures.. :roll:
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Make a UO book about it.

FYI you can cop and paste text into UO books.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Rose wrote:Make a UO book about it.

FYI you can cop and paste text into UO books.
4 CEREAL!!!!

*starts making tons and tons of books*

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Boondock_Saint wrote:I stopped when I saw there were no pictures.. :roll:
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

dren wrote:
Boondock_Saint wrote:I stopped when I saw there were no pictures.. :roll:

Return to “Tales of Adventure”