The Drunken Haze @ Ye Olde Pub & Grille

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Drunken Haze @ Ye Olde Pub & Grille

Post by dren »

hangingatthepub.jpg
hangingatthepub.jpg (159.03 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
After a brief meeting at our shops Zadok, dvs, and I headed over to our bar for drinks. Our bar is located in a small building in the village of Yew east of Empath Abbey. When we arrived at the bar we let our ridable pets come inside so they could warm up with us by the fire. Normally, the animals would stay outside but because it was so cold we thought we would let them come inside.
pub2.JPG
pub2.JPG (156.24 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
pub3.JPG
pub3.JPG (160.84 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
Was quite a funny site to see dvs' horse go straight for the pitcher of Ale! dvs had to tie him to the bench on the floor to keep him away from the ale. After dvs' alcoholic horse calmed down we all had a great time chatting, drinking ale and eating pizzas until our bellies were full of mirth.

After this point everything is a bit blurry its hard to remember what happened, but as far as I can remember -- some guy stopped by the bar and we all politely said hello, and then he ran out without a saying a word. Too late for the party! I guess no one sober wants to hang out with a bunch of drunks, unless they are drunk too. Was quite a funny scene Zadok almost fell off his stool when the guy ran in... I tried opening the door for the guy and tripped over the bench.

After awhile when we were sober enough to walk we begun were getting ready to leave... Zadok almost fell off his horse and I had trouble gating... I tried gating back to our shops and the gate ended up on top of Britain bank. When we arrived everyone ran off the top of the bank, probably because of the stench of alcohol coming off of us. Was a great time! Hope for more shenanigans in the future!
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The Drunken Haze @ Ye Olde Pub & Grille

Post by Zelek Uther »

Merchants unwinding after a long day at the shop... proprietor Dren took care of the bar tab, so we did drink our fill!

To complement the excellent house ale, we lined our stomachs with cheese pizza and cookies fresh from the oven.

Hospitality... camaraderie... good times!
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Charla

Re: The Drunken Haze @ Ye Olde Pub & Grille

Post by Charla »

"Laughs" good thing none of you got yourself killed by falling over benches, or under drunken horses who don't know

where their hooves are. Nothing quite like the sight of a "hic-ing ghost.

Sounds like good fun

Party on- - - :lol:

Westra