Returning Player Seeks Guild

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kalran'a Daerwin

Returning Player Seeks Guild

Post by Kalran'a Daerwin »

Greetings To All

Subject says it all. I am non particualr fond of killing players for the sake of killing but do enjoy killing the evil ones. Light RP'er at heart but that's not a prerequsite. Just wan't to meet some people and well you get the jist.

Anyone looking for another sword?

< Kalran'a Daerwin >

cmax333

Re: Returning Player Seeks Guild

Post by cmax333 »

DCT, Dungeon Crawlers of Trinsic is the guild i recommend, we do dungeon crawls, Tmaps, quest, and light RP, we are based out of Trinsic and we are growing fast, we dont pk or pvp much but we dont back down from reds, leave me a pm or reach me on IRC, same name.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Kalran'a Daerwin wrote:Greetings To All

killing the evil ones. Light RP'er at heart but that's not a prerequsite.
< Kalran'a Daerwin >
I think there is also CV and there is a guild of cops (detectives) that are thief killers called the BPD.

So DG, DCT, CV, and BPD would be right up your alley. Check em out in the forums.

Also, the blood rock orcs pwn everyone in role play department and the pirate guild of the shard; POD are a cool bunch also that do some pirate roleplaying.

Beware of these pirates if u go fishing on a boat! LOL

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Jump on IRC channel #C^V and feel free to tag along on any of our adventures. We are not precisely an RP guild, but we are a strictly "good" guild going after griefers.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”