Where the F*CK are all the PK hunters?

Topics related to Second Age
Berock Shagando

Where the F*CK are all the PK hunters?

Post by Berock Shagando »

Every time I go try to make some money, WL shows up 3-4 deep and ganks my fucking provoker. EVERYWHERE! I stay out of Destard because they are always ghosting it. I cant go to Cyclopse Valley cus they run thru 5 minutes after i get there EVERY TIME! Its impossible to farm gold. Why? because they have no opposition and always gank. As if they need to gank a provoker anyway who has no resist or weapon skills and barely enough magery to recall. Where's the so called Dungeon Guards?? I never see them in a dungeon at all.

So solution? Make a hally mage to try to fight them or join them? No! I can't make money for regs with them running around crashing every good spawn. Only way to make any is boring fucking crafting and T-maps/MIBs. LAME!

Loathed

Re: Where the F*CK are all the PK hunters?

Post by Loathed »

solution is try and be prepared for the gank, it's very difficult true- but carrying with you a stool or table even and make a macro to drop it behind u or at ur feet (if its a footstool) use it and use it well. this can save u, also having runes set to a hotkey for fast getaways can save you. Matron de Winter has a good post about how to avoid the ganks/pks there are other tips, pm me and i can let ya know of a good on that works well and fairly often against the ganks.

Not sharing it publicly for reasons that'll i'll disclose via pm

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Hire me
10k for every hour u farm

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Nobody should be dying to WL.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

It is not that difficult to get away from PK's if you are prepared.

C^V has been running around these past few days with little success finding PK's in dungeons. Last night we farmed more than an hour and made over 28k per head, and not a single red showed up. :(

I guess we're just not so lucky.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ash »

I see WL a lot to and its I would say most of the time I am lucky enough to get my recall macro off, but there are a bunch of times where I just do not make it out alive. Being PK is part of what make this game so special and tough, but stick in there. You will have your good days where you will farm with no issues and your days where you can not go 10 minutes with out being PK.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

WTF you mean to tell me I can't farm at the most popular locations at 8 PM EST without getting bothered?!?!? I'm out of here.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Berock Shagando wrote:Where's the so called Dungeon Guards??
We're afk.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Farming is not about who is right, it's about who is left!

Berock Shagando

Sure, I have had better times. And for those who offered advice and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I appreciate it. To hell with those slinging sarcasm.

Berock Shagando

Panthor the Hated wrote:Farming is not about who is right, it's about who is left!
BTW you are just jealous of my uber cool quote!

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

yeah i feel your pain. I get pked daily hunting liches and bone knights is del. Today I spammed FML as I nearly made it to town. I asked them, how am I supposed to make money if they always take it all.. They replied they wont bother me anymore today and that I ahould make a recall macro. Regardless its frustrating that half of all the money I make goes to their banks and not mine and lets face it Im 9 days old working hard just to try and build my chars up while they are advanced and probably dont need the money. But I got no hard feelings FYI Ill get some revenge one of these days...

Pixelclicker

Post by Pixelclicker »

Pirul wrote:Last night we farmed more than an hour and made over 28k per head, and not a single red showed up. :(

I guess we're just not so lucky.
It's as if they knew there was more than one of you and decided to go after Berock's solo bard with no wrestling. I'll bet the admins are involved somehow.

Berock - Since you hate the highly-profitable, completely-safe ways of making money since they're so lame, maybe you could hit Ctrl-B when you see a red name so you're in position ahead of time?
<@BoomlandJenkins> I got home, got on UO right away and I knew something was up before I even made it to the spawner, because there were 35+ in the Justice woods and not one person was PKing one another.

Berock Shagando

I dont believe the admins have anything to do with it. But I do believe they ghost areas...in fact I KNOW they ghost destard...I reconnoitered the area with my own ghost a few times to see if thats what they were doing and sure enough there he was right in the entrance. But then again I dont think they have ghosts everywhere, but maybe make rounds, hitting the most profitable farming locations. Or maybe they made a bunch of accounts and they really do ghost them all.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Berock Shagando wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:Farming is not about who is right, it's about who is left!
BTW you are just jealous of my uber cool quote!
Or pointing out hypocrisy.