Introducing Bashful

Bashful

Introducing Bashful

Post by Bashful »

Hi all,

I'm new to the shard, and when I was asking in the new player area about PvM based guilds that are friendly to newbs (with some RP, maybe) Pirul suggested both C^V and DG. Link to that post: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=30119

I've stopped in C^V's irc several times, but thus far it seems as if my play times and theirs are quite dissimilar. Therefore, I decided to further follow his advice and introduce myself here. I stopped in the irc channel today and chatted with Alex and Darkwing for a bit. Alex indicated our play times are similar, so that is encouraging.

Some facts about me, in list form, no less!
  • I played UO from ~2001 - ~2004
    I was really, really bad at it.
    I'm probably not as bad now
    I refuse to guarantee the truthfulness of the above statement
    I'm currently nearing completion (read: first draft) on two separate characters
    • Character one: Bard Mage. Currently GM Music, ~GM Eval, ~95 provo, ~80 magery, other appropriate skills a bit lower. Wrestling, med, resist.
      Character Two: Lockpicker. Not sure where this one is going besides stealthing into dungeons to open chests in the near future.
    I'm a fast learner, and while I am looking for a group of people who can lend advice as appropriate, I am also a self-starter
    I think the above point is a bit brown-nosy too
    Outside of UO, I enjoy other video games, reading (wide list of genres), writing (pretty much limited to Sci-Fi, fantasy, and creative non-fiction), sleeping is a big favorite.
Anyway, I know whoever made it this far is bored or weird, so I'll wrap it up with my play times. I'm usually on from when I get off work at 5 or 7 PM Central, until 2 or so AM. I'm always down to hunt or participate in something, so pm me on here or on irc (I'll try to be in the DG room).

Thanks,
Bash

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Introducing Bashful

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Welcome to secondage!!
Alex