Wandering healers curing?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Wandering healers curing?

Post by fox_phyre »

I believe the specific way this happens here is when new players pass a wandering healer there is a chance of them being healed slightly or cured. I am not sure if it takes into account there skills/stats or what, but this has definitely happened to me when playing characters I just created or were gaining skills on in the woods.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Rhis

Post by Rhis »

Well we shouldn't! Young players didn't exist in t2a, and the benefits of getting a heal like this seem minimal to me, compared to the cost in obviousness of it not being era accurate.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Rhis wrote:Well we shouldn't! Young players didn't exist in t2a, and the benefits of getting a heal like this seem minimal to me, compared to the cost in obviousness of it not being era accurate.
(young) players existed since the patch dated Sept. 22nd, 1999. Our cut off date is Nov 21, 1999. UO:R was published in April 2000 - end of the T2A era.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Rhis

Post by Rhis »

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean healers should heal them.

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

No healers cured. You could not talk to whisps. Gold did not increase lich spawn in cove.