An offer of help

Moderator: Support Moderators

Liquid Todd

An offer of help

Post by Liquid Todd »

I am offering my assistance ingame to all those who are coming back or completely new to Ultima. Anyone looking for information, assistance & answers while on a guided tour of britainnia please pm me as i am only to willing to help where i can.

I will not be providing gold as this makes starting out easier but i will be putting you in touch with certain friendly guilds that will be able to continue on from where i have left off and will be able to back you while you embark on your journey.

I have worn the blue shroud for OSI many years ago and am more than capable of working with new players to ease them into this tough world. If any guilds who are interested,who would like me to hand off new players, feel free to pm.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: An offer of help

Post by Hicha »

Liquid Todd wrote:I have worn the blue shroud for OSI many years ago and am more than capable of working with new players to ease them into this tough world. If any guilds who are interested,who would like me to hand off new players, feel free to pm.
How long have you been playing UOSA?
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Liquid Todd

Post by Liquid Todd »

I believe I am moving into my 4th week on this shard, but i believe you have already guessed that i am new here. I was going to ask you how long but i have noticed your join date as 2 years previous. Its good to see that so many people hang around so long. Well met sir!

Kordavox

Post by Kordavox »

Everyone be nice!

Liquid Todd

Post by Liquid Todd »

*smiles* Well said!

I would like to add i have been running 3 accounts since the first week and have several characters in production. So I am more than capable of assisting anyone in many different scenarios. Currently I am enjoying working my merchant getting to know alot of strange and colourful individuals aswell as "borrowing" a vessel or two to hunt raw fish cakes hehe

Return to “New Player Help”