Hello! Newbie here...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mord

Hello! Newbie here...

Post by Mord »

26 year-old UO player trying UOSA out. I am not new to UO, just this particular shard. I have played on many shards before this, since 2001, and thought I would give Second Age a try. There is a roleplaying community here as well? I've browsed through some of the Roleplay stories written on the forums and I must say, nice work there!

If there is a person I should first go to about ''joining'' this community, can you leave a name? Thanks.

Also, it is a big shard, does one of those "generous" and "newbie friendly" guilds exist? Ones that give starter gear for example. Totally not necessary, just asking.

And one more: Are there any newbie friendly training grounds without PKs?

Thanks,

Mord

Pirul

Re: Hello! Newbie here...

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA Mord.

If you llike RP, there's a couple of guilds out there who do RP. URK and IL have been doing it for a while now. If you like other types or RP you might want to check with iRP, it's a new guild. Contact Avo (here in forums) / Arkos (on IRC) for more information.

Regarding who to contact, you might want to contact Hazy to see if he'll let you play here, he's the GM of D^D, and he's like the Godfather of UOSA.

j/k, it'll take you like 20 secs of interaction with him to get the joke.

Anyway, I'm sure there are many people who will gladly help you start out. You can always check the Vesper - Minoc Welcome Center's community chest. We try to keep some items in there daily, and you should be able to use the runebooks free there too.

As far as PK free training grounds, there is no place. You gotta know you can get killed anytime, anywhere. I'd recomend overland spawn. PM me here or in IRC if you need some decent overland spawns with open fileds and close to Guards.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Avo

Re: Hello! Newbie here...

Post by Avo »

Greetings Traveler, I have sent yee a private message regarding our guild, there is more information on the guild recruitment page entitled "All Role Players Please Read". Hope to hear back from yee mate.

Return to “New Player Help”