Playing both EAUO and UOSA?

Fleck

Playing both EAUO and UOSA?

Post by Fleck »

Alright after many months of debating with myself :mrgreen: i'm gonna start playing UOSA. BUT i still want to play the EA UO. [ughh ik but i only play seige :D] Problem is that when i try to log into EA UO i can't get on and UOSA client shows. how do i fix it so i can play both EA UO and UOSA without any promblems? Please reply -Fleck

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Playing both EAUO and UOSA?

Post by Chaos »

Don't use the auto detect setting in razor point to the right Client file according to what server you are logging into. (Should be our client that is patched to 5.0.8.3 and what ever client EA is currently using. )

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Don't the EA servers have a strict rule about not playing on freeshards and official shards at the same time?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

No idea on that .. but I know there other post about this type of issue and don't remember that being a problem anyone brought up ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

lettuce

Post by lettuce »

why seige i dont get it ? why not gl or atl alot more ppl there

also ea will not know if he is playing both servers unless he makes it an issue witch i would think wouldnt happen but some ppl are dumb

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

But those people are spread out over a much greater landmass unless EA has trammied up Siege since last I saw. Besides the Siege ruleset has always been more enjoyable even at it's weakest. I wish there were a way to effectively enforce a one char limit on free shards. That's the best way to experience UO imo.

Fleck

Post by Fleck »

lettuce wrote:why seige i dont get it ? why not gl or atl alot more ppl there

also ea will not know if he is playing both servers unless he makes it an issue witch i would think wouldnt happen but some ppl are dumb
Yea i won't say a word. i also know alot of forum mods and players that play free shards. :) EA doesn't rlly care imao