Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Atraxi

Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center

Post by Atraxi »

|| New Windmere | Vigilant Vendors, Inc. | Vigilant Vendors Express | Vigilant Vendors Real Estate | Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center ||

***Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center***

The Company of the Vigilant is proud to present the Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center. This newly-remodeled piece of UOSA history is positioned conveniently along the road between Vesper and Minoc. You are welcome to come in if you need to escape the beasties outside, as we are happy to offer you a seat by the fire pit to fend off the night chill.

The new Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center now includes:
  • A complete crafting hall
  • A full t-map rune library, as well as runes to other important places (which we will try to keep charged)
  • A host of vendors, waiting to help the weary warrior restock essential items
In keeping with tradition, we also offer the community donation box that has been a staple of the Welcome Center since the beginning. Please feel free to take what you need and leave what you do not need.

So, come on over to the Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center, we'll leave the light on for you!

|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pirul

Re: Vesper-Minoc Welcome Center

Post by Pirul »

Special thanks go out to Theograd for allowing us to continue with this venue's tradition.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “Player Run Vendors”