DG Events

Scrlked

DG Events

Post by Scrlked »

Greetings,

As the new Event Coordinator I will like to present the DG Event thread! This thread is designed to keep track of the weekly events DG is holding for our members.

The events will be held in two main categories:

1) Lets go hunting.
2) Lets go train!.

The idea behind "Lets go Hunting" event is simple "Together we stand". The purpose of this event is to gather money, gain experience and spend some quality time together as a guild. The runs will be different each week this way we can ensure everyone can bring which ever chars they like to use. This ensure our members do not always get asked to bring the same ones over and over again. This event helps both the guild and each members.

The idea behind "Lets go Train" event is a simple one. There are skills that is easier to level together. We can work on mining one week while the next we can work on resist. We will schedule leveling skill events each week for a full month. If the members already GM'ed for this the event then they can still participate by bringing in a "Guard" toon to ensure our members do not get pk'ed during the event.

If you like to assist with the events please let me know. I am open to suggestions!! :)

Looking forward to a great season!

Dresden

Scrlked

Re: DG Events

Post by Scrlked »

Saved for Lets go Train!

Scrlked

Post by Scrlked »

Saved for Lets go Hunting!

Orrin