Interested in joining...

Ellendur1223

Interested in joining...

Post by Ellendur1223 »

Greets DG's :D
My ingame name is Ellendur...
im quite interested in joining DG...
im usually more of a farmer rares collector type of player but i can pvp some too...
i started playing uo back in the day pacific jan 1998...
i quit with insurance ruined the game for me...
i played on uosa about 3 months ago , i just came for xmass and was lucky enough to make like 2 mill dealing and trading many times the CBDs i got but i got scammed by a fucker excuse the lang called Beatingou...so now im just farming at Titans valley trying to get all my skills to gm althou most are... waiting for next december :P
irl im 28 years old my name is Jimmy , im part english part peruvian , living in south america , i might be traveling to ukraine soon to work lol god knows what will happen , women are drop dead gorgeous :P , but thats not why im going but its a plus... im a musician studied arts and work at a school
hope to hear from you get to know ya all and kill some reds

i would love to be Lead Trader of DG... for all those who like rares and what not...

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Interested in joining...

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Hi Jimmy. i think a few of us met with you in Del tonight.. (Lightshade, Akari, Norris), Frequent our IRC channel an go on some hunts with us so we can get to know ya a bit and see if you will be good fit for DG. We appriciate the interest and we will see ya in game and on IRC.
Alex

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Alex for Officer! lol

Hello and well met Ellendur. Like Alex said, just start hanging out with us in IRC and in-game. If you see the call go out on IRC for help, try to come help. Vist DG Town, but beware of the reds who like to come for fights. Ask in IRC if we are going on hunts. If we aren't going on a hunt, asking usually prompts us to do something, heh.

Anywho, look forward to getting to know you and hopefully we can get you into the guild soon.

Take Care and Safe Travels,

-L/S

P.S.

I was sound asleep when you PM'd me for a rez at Titans. Sorry! :(
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

sakura

Post by sakura »

Light Shade wrote:I was sound asleep when you PM'd me for a rez at Titans. Sorry! :(
Doh!!! ><

Akari Moongate

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Had a chat with you in IRC tonight, i havent been able to get much play time in due to work.

im sure you will fit in and if any of the guild add you to the stone ill complete the action later.
Tiny DG