DG RAP!!!

sakura

DG RAP!!!

Post by sakura »

The DG RAP

Inspired by Akari, written by Spitfire

Sittin round in IRC just talkin trash, when I thought that I would write a little battle rap. It's all about DG and the people in it, and if you don’t see your name yet, then just wait a minute.

Melryn oh Melryn, where art thee? you abandoned all your guildmates and your girl Akari. We thought we were lead, but instead you fled, now the guild got left in the hands of drunken Tiny and Bread.

Druss always drinkin from the stress of GM, fell down, got up, and fell all over again. He's been trying to avoid it but he's stuck for life, he's called the boss by his guildmates, but "tiny" by his wife.

Leonidas talking shit till he's outta breath, when he saw Mel he had to beat the traitor to death. He's a badass and he'll probably let the DG's go red, got pissed and made croutons from that idiot Bread.

The Breadman, came in vent and asked for a rez, but with that accent nobody can understand what he says. He got lost, once again, didn't know where he's headed, stepped away, afk, and got totally breaded.

Akari Moongate, the mother hen, staying up at night wondering where Melryn's been. You can have her hand in marriage for a castle deed, and this thin little princess is built for speed :wink:

Lightshade running with an “X” on his back, it's no wonder why he's been taking so many dirt naps. Always yelling in vent asking for a heal, needs to remember to carry yellow pots for real.

Norris Von Braun, Akari's pawn, brings her bandies and regs, hoping to get it on. But too bad she's been seeing him like a bro, gonna have to go and find himself another hoe.

Sexy Smithy, where she been? Hope I get the nice one, not her splenetic twin. Joshua started shit with her and then he quit. Good thing, cause her penchant for revenge is legit

Jadee Damion? crazy as hell. Is he nice? Is he mean? you never can tell. Sick of always hearing Lightshade and Akari flirt, he's gonna get a few dragons to make them nap in the dirt.

Sixteen? more like 24, plays his UO drum like he’s rocking out on tour. You haven't quite struck it rich, but Carlos is you bitch, so have him mine you some ingots and make you a sandwich

Haywyr, silly old fool, used a 50s guitar for a barding tool. He's nearing his end but has a few years left, but it's tough to talk with him cause he's going deaf.

Drizzt is in Canada, but claims France indeed, maybe one day we will let him back in IRC. His accent’s been known to make Jennifer wet, but if he tries to make a move it’s one he’ll soon regret.

Kraz is DG but CV by heart, he’s become double agent just to play it smart. He can often be found out in DG town, never know what guild he’s reppin when he’s sneaking around.

That’s about all I got, if I missed ya, sorry! Guess you’ll have to step it up if you want some of this glory.

Sixteen_Tons

Re: DG RAP!!!

Post by Sixteen_Tons »

Lol :)

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Some of this rimes, some of it chimes, im as pissed as a newt, now there is nothing new.

im too drunk to carry on, my head is spinning again, some day i will learn that drinking will not help me remember.

Do i realy need to remember the bangs, and whizzes that fly by, the shouts of fear and anger.

all i need to know that close to me, is the realm i know that is DG.
Tiny DG

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Seriously funny! Spit, with this kinda talent you should be raking in a ton of money!
Alex

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

LoL nice job Akari!