Looking for guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Gund

Looking for guild

Post by Gund »

In UO I have always enjoyed both PVM and PVP and am looking for a guild to join. I should note three things:

I probably could not pull of roleplaying.

I do not take enjoyment from PKing noobs, crafters or unsuspecting PVM players and am mildly confused at why others do.

In one week I begin a PhD in physics and may or may not have time to play.

Basically just looking for some folks to tool around dungeons with for a while. Anything out there?

Genevieve_Dupree

Re: Looking for guild

Post by Genevieve_Dupree »

I was actually thinking about starting a guild along those lines, dungeon crawls, tmaps, training nights, fishing trips, just get a bunch of ppl together and have fun. I was just not sure how many ppl would be interested, I don't mind pvp either, I freely admit I suck at it, but don't mind trying. Maybe if some ppl are wanting a guild like that, I'll go ahead and get one going.

Anya Raven

Thor

Post by Thor »

Fishing trips?

Generally, if I kill someone it's because I'm looking for a fight. I don't really do it for loot, so I'm not into the whole "Gank em' while they fight liches" thing.

Well, one person said "Deacon's gone you fools" so he died. That was a balance between bloodlust and him mouthing off.

But people kill for lots of reasons. Authentic PvP, in my own opinion, is what makes T2A worth playing. That's why there was such a mass exodus of old schoolers during ren.

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”