Its dead here

Topics related to Second Age
Heckler

Re: Its dead here

Post by Heckler »

Kabal wrote:ok not dead, broken in maybe?

Krug'gruk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Krug'gruk »

I'd be very interested to see a graph like the one above that shows unique IPs throughout the week.

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Krug'gruk wrote:I'd be very interested to see a graph like the one above that shows unique IPs throughout the week.

you can see unique ips when you type !status in the main irc channel the number is always fluctuating between 750 and 800

Krug'gruk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Krug'gruk »

Heckler wrote: you can see unique ips when you type !status in the main irc channel the number is always fluctuating between 750 and 800
This i know, however, I would like to see something that shows the number of unique IPs on at any given time.

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Krug'gruk wrote:
Heckler wrote: you can see unique ips when you type !status in the main irc channel the number is always fluctuating between 750 and 800
This i know, however, I would like to see something that shows the number of unique IPs on at any given time.

the unique ip amount curve is most likely nearly the same as the client connected curve, how i know that ? common sense and the ability to do simple math :)

but an exact amount would be nice to know, thats true.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

I bet the population will pick up again in the summer.

It's all eb and flow. Once IPY2 fucks up(the Admin is good at doing that). Then people will start coming back here.

They will realize that IPY2 is a waste of time because the skill gain is absurd, it's too inaccurate, too trammie(moongates in dungeons) and realize the admin is too mean/bully-like.

Nothing is worse than an UO admin that talks shit to the players, puts em down and go nazi style on threads the admin doesn't agree with.

Azaroth's problem is mostly his huge EGO.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

double post

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

ya'll trippin. uosa ain't got no problems with population and it will not in the foreseeable future imo.

aight nightshark out
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

nightshark wrote:ya'll trippin. uosa ain't got no problems with population and it will not in the foreseeable future imo.

aight nightshark out

onoz bro u ded agin... u need to stop bein so mad bro... dem not guud fo yer hart ya now

Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Quin the Wretch »

Psilo wrote:I bet the population will pick up again in the summer.

It's all eb and flow. Once IPY2 fucks up(the Admin is good at doing that). Then people will start coming back here.

They will realize that IPY2 is a waste of time because the skill gain is absurd, it's too inaccurate, too trammie(moongates in dungeons) and realize the admin is too mean/bully-like.

Nothing is worse than an UO admin that talks shit to the players, puts em down and go nazi style on threads the admin doesn't agree with.

Azaroth's problem is mostly his huge EGO.
QFT

dont forget the $ for items/skills scams they will be running and the mad EUO clients running 24/7

Anyway Ive been running around old world dungs a lot lately and there are way more people there than there than say 6 months ago. Anyway Psilo's on the money
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

moongates in dungeons is the death of IPY2. they just don't realize it yet. they'll all be back and begging us for startup money. deny them the money if they left here to play at IPY2. let them gain their skill on their own.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

otherwise they will never learn their lesson.

Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

Don't get it twisted guys. As bad as IPY2 is right now with the horrible skill gain and unresponsive admins, it's still light years ahead of this shard in terms of how fun it is to actually fight people. I mean at least you can swing your weapon while you move and stuff.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Iced Earth wrote:Don't get it twisted guys. As bad as IPY2 is right now with the horrible skill gain and unresponsive admins, it's still light years ahead of this shard in terms of how fun it is to actually fight people. I mean at least you can swing your weapon while you move and stuff.
i don't get having to stop completely to charge your wep timer. that much i'll admit.

sMASH
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by sMASH »

Matty wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:Don't get it twisted guys. As bad as IPY2 is right now with the horrible skill gain and unresponsive admins, it's still light years ahead of this shard in terms of how fun it is to actually fight people. I mean at least you can swing your weapon while you move and stuff.
i don't get having to stop completely to charge your wep timer. that much i'll admit.
its y i quit a while ago..weap times/aggro through walls/for miles