Brit Docks were our of guard zone?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Malaikat

Brit Docks were our of guard zone?

Post by Malaikat »

I recall the docks in Brit, certainly the set to the east, as being outside of guard zone. We would flag there and hang out at west bank. Doesn't seem to be the case currently...
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Pac

Re: Brit Docks were our of guard zone?

Post by Pac »

Could be, you can flag in the basement of that art building right near the bank too if you're looking for somewhere close.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Pac wrote:Could be, you can flag in the basement of that art building right near the bank too if you're looking for somewhere close.
True, I forgot that was always out of guards too. Used to recall there on my red and kill off the noobs who were feeling brave.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Quin the Wretch »

Ive seen that dock thing before on other emulators. Never knew if it was accurate or not...

all basements for sure were outta guards. Dont know if I read it somewhere or imagined it but I almost think farms West of Brit were outside guards at some point too.
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Quin the Wretch wrote:Ive seen that dock thing before on other emulators. Never knew if it was accurate or not...

all basements for sure were outta guards. Dont know if I read it somewhere or imagined it but I almost think farms West of Brit were outside guards at some point too.

ont only that the guard zone at some point ended somewhere right outside brit and you could place houses very close to brit... that could have been pre t2a though -.-

ah ok just found it was added with t2a the whole improper housing system n stuff.