DG's Warring stone

Orrin

DG's Warring stone

Post by Orrin »

Have been thinking about this stone, what if we made the warring stone an Order guild, all crafters and pvmrs can stay in dg stone, all those that want to pvp more can join the DG! stone.

Thoughts ?
Tiny DG

Stalker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: DG's Warring stone

Post by Stalker »

I've been thinking the same thing. I'd probably throw one of my townies on the stone, maybe my mage too.

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Negatives to this.

1. Communication between the 2 guilds
2. Freely attackable
3. Town fighting is gonna be dull for mages.

1. This can be cured using Vent Or UOAM, both if which will allow the 2 guild to communicate.
2. We die in DG town and in Dungeons, May as well make it towns as well :)

Positives.

1. We will get better at pvp
2. Most Chaos guilds i have chatted to have stated that when they will fight DG they will most likely not dry loot, they will only dry loot griefer guilds.

when i think of more ill post, if YOU LOT can think of the same please feel free to post. I need your suggestion, thoughts on this one.
Tiny DG

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

not sure... lots to consider on this, i think if we do make war stone Order, all fighting / combatant alts should join this stone.
The old stone, leaving mules, crafters and merchants only. All other DG on war stone.. if we comit to this it will have to be all or none...
if you want to know why i think this... imagine only half of fighting dg on war stone and the call goes out to defend or attack, guild chat will be useless and unless your on vent or irc (irc can be slow to respond on occation), then communications will be slowed.
Also what if one of dg members (not on war stone) in frey goes grey (not that that matters to defend a guild mate) but this will also slow things down a bit and could be problematic in towns, oh and then there are some who do care about titles too.
So in my opinoin... its all combatant dg alts on war stone or no war stone.
Alex

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

i was thinking along the same lines, communication between the 2 can be done via 3 forms, irc, vent, uoam.
Tiny DG

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

I would vote no on moving characters over. We are anti-pk and reds are freely attackable anyhow. One thing to think about is that someone on the regular stone won't be able to join in on O/C fights in emergencies because the opponent will be blue to them. There's also no shortage of reds to fight so I'm not sure it's necessary to seek more opponents. That being said, I hope we can organize an event soon where we would use the stone for it's original purpose. I would not complain if this transition to the war stone happened, but it's not my preference.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Guild Mates, Count Me Out If You Do Decide To Do This.

I have no desire to go O/C and will actually resign from the guild on all characters if this comes to pass. We've already got a fragmented playerbase due to people being in all kinds of time zones. Splitting us up further is a bad idea. I joined this guild to be the "good guys" fighting Reds and helping New Players to the shard. This detracts from that goal.

As such, I cannot support this suggested transition.

- L/S
Last edited by Light Shade on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Melryn Moonstone

Post by Melryn Moonstone »

i cant really comment but i think its better to keep DG as 1 guild
Melryn Moonstone - Dungeon Guards

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Rgr :) throws idea in bin and thinks afresh
Tiny DG

ZeCrah

Post by ZeCrah »

i dont have a pvp char atm and ill like to do more stuff with the guild, but my char (alora) its more for pve

sakura

Post by sakura »

I am with Lightshade!!!

Akari Moongate

Return to “Dungeon Guards [DG]”