Houses

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
vibeke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Houses

Post by vibeke »

I bet that most of the houses at the good spots are not used for more then "Refresh"
to some guy want to buy it for a huge amount of gold.

No new person can get a descent spot for a vendor anymore.

the server will kill it self or lock the number of players, if other that join the server just get the crappy spots, so people can have 15 houses...

On one side people want more players and on the other they take up all spots, that would be nice to have a vendor.

New players can place a house at a random place in a forrest or stand in Brit and spam WTS.

Would be better for the server if, the limit was at 1 or even 2 houses each account. So people would have a better chance to find a good spot.

And that would in the end also make the server grow, and people could earn some gold and find stuff and trade more.

Why does the server need to look out for the few people that have 15 houses that take up space ?
Most people probably max has 3.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

I can agree with 1 house per account. Right now though there is so much open land that you can't hurt the people who were here from the beginning of the shard and helped get it started and got a lot of good spots.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

During the T2A era, the rule was one house per character, just as here, but there there were of course 10,000+ characters per shard. The immense lack of housing led to EA instituting a one house per account policy. At this time, we don't have close to the housing problem that the T2A era had. There have been many houses placed directly adjacent to popular towns in recent days. At this time I don't see any problem with housing that would lead to or be solved by restricting the number of houses per account.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

literally just placed one beside ocllo bank :P
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]