Skittering Hoppers on Chesapeake

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Klavis Verge

Skittering Hoppers on Chesapeake

Post by Klavis Verge »

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.ph ... ers&id=684

These were all over the place in the new lands in Chesapeake. And the anims in the stratics DO NOT match what I saw it was an old style anim and they would jump 2 tiles, never walked.

This post can be moved to Second Age discussion as it is not a suggestion.
Last edited by Klavis Verge on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Skittering Hoppers on Chesapeake

Post by tekai »

First seen : Age of Shadows
[broken image]

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

tekai wrote:First seen : Age of Shadows
Incorrect. Timeline for *me* seeing these was December 98 to May 99.
Last edited by Klavis Verge on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

It says it right in the link you posted.

needless to say i was on greatlakes, but comon really? they were on chesapeake before nov 23, 1999?
[broken image]

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

Many things were apparently tested on Chesapeake. And please note that this was in a time before the target era of this shard; therefore this is not a suggestion for accuracy because I simply DID NOT PLAY DURING THE TARGET ERA but before it, so it is merely a rumination.
Last edited by Klavis Verge on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Do you have any proof? the burden is on you friend. I still believe in all kill but proof is something I don't have.
[broken image]

Pac

Post by Pac »

Definitely not T2A. That sprite isn't even in the art files for T2A, and if you look closely you can tell that the sprite was made from a 3D model which is a dead giveaway.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

A little googleling found me this

http://www.uotreasurehunters.com/AoS/doom.htm

Guy from talks about seeing them in AoS..
[broken image]

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

tekai wrote:A little googleling found me this

http://www.uotreasurehunters.com/AoS/doom.htm

Guy from talks about seeing them in AoS..
That's on Malas. Not the New Lands to which I refer. I never played Malas. Thank you for trying.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Klavis Verge wrote: That's on Malas. Not the New Lands to which I refer. Thank you for trying.
what new lands? these didn't appear until aos.

Pac

Post by Pac »

Klavis Verge wrote: That's on Malas. Not the New Lands to which I refer. I never played Malas. Thank you for trying.

Burden is on you to prove it, not vice versa. So far the only evidence you put forth is contrary to your claim.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Look man, I'm not trying to be mean. I've sat in the seat you are in and debated, and asked and pleaded but at the end of the day without proof we don't have accuracy.

Now what you need to do is search google for the newsgroups and forums for pre nov 23, 1999. Find someone on Chesapeake going "Oh neat look at the cool new NPC that's spawning called the Skittering whatever face."

Or a screen shot of one using the pre REN Font. (that's how you can tell its legit)

Trust me there are a lot of things that I "Remember" And there are a lot of things that I have gotten changed for the good. So if you want your silly mongbat 2.0's so bad, then go find undeniable proof that they existed in the time frame requested.

And please, have a nice day.
[broken image]

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

I was on Chesapeake back then (T2A), and those were definately not in the Lost Lands.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

darkfiend
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by darkfiend »

Ditto