C^V Request for town addons

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should C^V get town addons for New Windmere

Aye
84%
Nay
16%

Total votes: 116

Sexy Smithy

Re: C^V Request for town addons

Post by Sexy Smithy »

There is, in fact, an upkeep cost. I do not know if this cost is a "going forward" measure and past add-ons are exempt or what. Now, though, the guilds do have to pay an Upkeep Cost.

~Smithy
Special Projects Minion.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

For those of you concerned about ghost towns full of addons, I spoke with the GMs about upkeep costs, and they confirmed that there ARE monthly fees. They aren't cheap either, so we'll have to stay active in order to keep them.

I hope that alleviates some of your worries.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

random guy

Post by random guy »

YES to the Addons :mrgreen:

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Big Yes. Great guild, and been running for a long time.

Plague
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Plague »

I voted yes for the simple reason ive known one C^V member for as long as ive played SA.......our paths may differ but Deranger has always been a stand up guy .........as for C^V dissappearing anytime soon i have my doubts.

Cheers guys
Joe Strummer WL

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

Great job on the "Call to Arms" event. The RP bit could have easily been overdone, but you guys made it fun for all. Also, I've been using your shops--more cheap rares please. C^V is worthy of town add ons. Keep up the good work!
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

When I look at the C^V guild roster, I see players who have a mature attitude, who are helpful to new players, active on the Forum, and who make me proud to be part of this wonderful UOSA community.

I really enjoyed the recent Call to Arms event, and I eagerly look forward to seeing what C^V come up with next!

I heart C^V, aye from me!
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

I want to extend my gratitude to all who have voted. We are pleased that the rest of the server feels we are as deserving as we feel we are. It's been a long road to get to where we are now
Zelek Uther wrote:I really enjoyed the recent Call to Arms event, and I eagerly look forward to seeing what C^V come up with next!
I'm happy you enjoyed the event. I wrote the storyline for the event, and am working on our next one. We also have some smaller activities planned, which are my current endeavor. I was waiting on the results of this poll before I started putting pen to paper, but it's looking like I can go ahead and get going on them.

Thank you for your votes, both the aye's and the nay's. We would still like to get some comments from some of the nay's to see if there's anything in particular that we need to work on, or if (like applejack) it's simply an aversion to addon's, in general.

And, of course, we would also like to hear from more of the aye's, just because we all love being praised. :P

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Panthor the Hated wrote:I voted aye because I like C^V, but theres been tons of add on requests lately so I hesitated a bit. In 6 months we're going to have several dead towns with add ons, which is basically just litter at that point.
:|
voted yes but agree with panthor
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Sandro wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:I voted aye because I like C^V, but theres been tons of add on requests lately so I hesitated a bit. In 6 months we're going to have several dead towns with add ons, which is basically just litter at that point.
:|
voted yes but agree with panthor
It's an understandable concern. There is an upkeep fee so if we go away, so will they.

whirl

Post by whirl »

You got a definate yes from me. You guys are wonderful allies in my book

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Thanks to everyone who has voted thus far, and for posting reasons either way. Please let us know what you think, good or bad, its all important!

Ik'zahrta

Post by Ik'zahrta »

Ee gib YUB vot. Uu'r gug gild. We uk tu sieh shinnies whan eem mougg clomp Nu Win'mir.

Hoho.
Signature provided by Atraxi