Miss Lacrossla Duviaunts

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Lacrossla Duviaunts

Miss Lacrossla Duviaunts

Post by Lacrossla Duviaunts »

To anyone who happens upon this Message,

My name is Lacrossla, Lacrossla Duviaunts and in time my friends call me Rose. I have come to this new world and I have no friends to call my own. To anyone whom may extend there warmth towards me I would be happy to extend it back in fold. To hope, in new friends, new families, new laughs, and tears. I hope to meet someone whom I may share it all with.

With respect and Blind Love
Lacrossla

Heckler

Re: Miss Lacrossla Duviaunts

Post by Heckler »

(11:47:15) (nightshark) josh lee is back viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28308

who you be ?

Lacrossla Duviaunts

Just a new gal on the block trying to find a crowd to call friends and some hearts to call home.

(smiles)

Who you be?

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

Welcome to Second Age, Miss Duviaunts! Are you an old OSI player, or completely new to UO?

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

Welcome and Good Luck, Get a Recall Scroll and a Rune and make sure u have a macro for it, pks r rampant here.

TC

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Lacrossla Duviaunts wrote:Just a new gal on the block trying to find a crowd to call friends and some hearts to call home.

(smiles)

Who you be?

I be soon the reason for many tears to come amongs the ones who feel to save and protected oO

welcome to uosa i guess, and yes have ur recall always ready there are quite few pks around at every day and night time. it can be quite challenging to get yourself set and running on here eeing there is not much carebear mentality around here :)

you should also check out the irc channel its always full with ppl and the latest chatter :)

irc server = irc.wildirc.net
port : 6667

once connected type /list once and choose the channels you might be interested in

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

In addition to IRC you can check out the guilds section of the forums.
viewforum.php?f=47

Lacrossla Duviaunts

(smiles) You guys/gals are great, thanks for the opening advice/tips. Yes it is my first time but I have an older brother who swears by UO so I thought I would come give it a looksie. Other than being chased through the woods by some invariable killer, (sigh) things have been remotely pleasant. Hope to see a few of you around. Ciao!

Lacrossla Duviaunts

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Lacrossla Duviaunts wrote:(smiles) You guys/gals are great, thanks for the opening advice/tips. Yes it is my first time but I have an older brother who swears by UO so I thought I would come give it a looksie. Other than being chased through the woods by some invariable killer, (sigh) things have been remotely pleasant. Hope to see a few of you around. Ciao!

Lacrossla Duviaunts

yes well that may happen quite often, the being chased by some murderer, but all in all people are mostly nice and friendly here, but dont be blue eyed and trust too foolishly they will help and advise you in many ways but will also not hesitate to murder you ingame.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

:O