Looking to join..

Endlessly

Looking to join..

Post by Endlessly »

My name is Deniz Atilla TUNCEL.( Yo can call ati or deniz.;) ) I'm from Turkey and im 18 years old. Can enter the game only on weekends. The first character will be the warrior. I use translation programs to help my English is not enough.

If you can understand what is referred to as not established a very long sentence. So too are not a problem. (I wrote this translation program.)

I would be honored to take place between you.

ps: i forgetted, my character name is: Bathysmall.

Orrin

Re: Looking to join..

Post by Orrin »

Hello, thank you for your post, we do have another from turkey and as long as you can speak basic english, tell us where you are, pk ect ect

we would like to get to know you a little better before adding you to the guild, if we can get through the language barrier :)

Scorp feel free to translate the above :)
Tiny DG

Endlessly

Post by Endlessly »

As I said, very long sentence not written from within the game, when I see phrases. so we understand each other. Request is from you, I would be happy if you type the abbreviation of some words.

I play this game the last eight years.Usually played sphere emulator.T2a server I played in Turkey was opened. From there, have a little experience. I do not know many details and pvp system. usually i like craft char. But i missed pvp :P

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Thats ok :) if you prefer to craft again we dont mind, Dungeon Guards are not an all out PvP guild although we do have a few membors that including myself that try and fend of pks.

i am also a crafter at heart learning mage to pvp with as of which im crap but its fun trying :)

my dexer on OSI was good at pvp but then all the players back then where not 7x gm where as here im again struggling :)

if your wanting to craft the shard has a high market for most craftable items so you should fit in nicely :)
Tiny DG

Endlessly

Post by Endlessly »

Actually, learned the game with a warrior, warlock I think to open. Craftsman our characters will be other choices.