Evenin' All

Durham

Evenin' All

Post by Durham »

Durham_12-21_00.21.jpg
Hi guys,

I started playing UO: Second Age 969 days ago (according to my little scroll) but have been gone for over a year. After finally securing some time to myself and getting UO installed again I logged into my account and tried to play some of my old chars (nobody you'd remember I don't think) and it just didn't feel the same coming back and starting at 7xGM so I deleted each and every one of my characters and have started anew.

Really enjoying playing again, have began playing a fencer dexxer and luckily a lovely woman called Maya has given me her old house next to Moonglow - lovely house.
Durham_12-22_18.18-1.jpg
In the real world I'm from Birmingham, England - but am living in Durham (near Newcastle) so my playing times are generally very active so I'll always be about. Just looking for an active ingame guild who I can actually do stuff with .... cos killing hinds is boring on my won.

Orrin

Re: Evenin' All

Post by Orrin »

Thank you for your reply and its nice to see the pics as well, means dedication, after chatting with you in IRC you seem like youll fit in just nicely, have a look around DG Town and do a few hunts with us so we can get to know you a little better.

Welcome back and if your rusty or have a 2 second gold fish memory like my self ask in IRC and im sure youll get the answer your looking for,

do you also have Vent and UOAM ? as we have access to both of these.
Tiny DG

ZeCrah

Re: Evenin' All

Post by ZeCrah »

hey im new to the guild i have a bard and a dexxer also, if u ever want to go monster hunter and im around let me know !