Brit GY House

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

weedsmoke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Brit GY House

Post by weedsmoke »

considering mine magically dropped after i made sure to refresh all of my houses while i was gone, I need a new one.

Sell me your Brit GY House. If you own my old one, give me it back you bitch you got it by a bug.

ScoobyDoO

Re: Brit GY House

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Hey, 1 million gold pieces in ultima online currency its yours. Or you can ask the other 2 owners of the houses to the right of me, that are never on, never active and the other ones are not worth mentioning at brit gy :)
Attachments
Here it is.
Here it is.

alatar

Post by alatar »

I got the south-eastern most house at the GY. Make an offer.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

alatar wrote:I got the south-eastern most house at the GY. Make an offer.

alatar

Post by alatar »

no thanks
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

alatar wrote:no thanks
yah i withdrawl my offer anyways. More i think about it that more outa the action, i never go around the GY i usually go thru it to see whats going on and from what i noticed everyone else does the same, id say thats 3rd best not worth 300k. ill offer u 150k

Return to “Archive Buying”