2 Questions relating to taming and alchemy

Moderator: Support Moderators

Boxcar Sean

2 Questions relating to taming and alchemy

Post by Boxcar Sean »

#1) So my young tamer is finally strong enough to tame Dragons, and at 95 (shown) taming I've spent more than an hour taming the same dragon with nothing but fails. Is this normal? I have him LOSed so I'm not constantly getting fire-breathed, but I still do take the magic dmg they throw out.. Maybe I'm just impatient or am I doing something wrong?

#2) I've begun work on an alchemist with 50 (real) skill and am making the required potions for skill gain. However, I dont know how to get the potions directly dumped into my keg other than dragging and dropping them over and over ... and over again. I thought I remember back in the day it used to automatically just pour the potion into the keg without having to drag drop them onto the keg repeatedly. Am I wrong here too?

Thanks for taking the time to read my questions! :)

-Sean

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 2 Questions relating to taming and alchemy

Post by Roser »

1) Impatient. You will have a much higher success rate taming dragons at 100.0 skill

2) Yes. Learn how to build a razor macro to do the grinding and dropping for you. If you don't use razor, then you are going to have to drag drop all the potions.

Boxcar Sean

Post by Boxcar Sean »

Thanks for the info Rose. I appreciate it :)
-Sean

Ripplinger

Post by Ripplinger »

I tamed my first dragon at 94.4, yes, I was impatient too. It did take awhile but nowhere near as long as I expected it to. It was a time when taming increases were painfully slow, so I was thrilled to have gained .2 off the dragon as well.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

2) Rose is right. You will have to use razor to record grinding action and then you will have to set up an " organizing" agent to dump the potion into kegs...
gl
Alex

Return to “New Player Help”