lich lords

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
alatar

lich lords

Post by alatar »

I know i've mentioned this before, but are we 100% sure they are loot-accuate? As it is now they're dropping 375-475 gold + 3 of a random reg. I know my memory of T2A isn't all there, but I specifically remember them dropping around 500-700 gold and anywhere from 15-20 of 1 random reg type. No issues with item/magic drops though.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: lich lords

Post by Storm »

Seems a little low to me also, but I'm not exactly positive on what they did drop.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Kenrick

Post by Kenrick »

I don't remember the reg count, but I do definitely remember that the gold count was in the neighborhood of 700g.
how does I bought horse?

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

agreed gold count was closer to 700
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Looks like their gold got dropped when we did the magic item boost a few weeks ago. I'm tweaking them for tommorrow.

platy

Post by platy »

i remember camping the lichlord room in catskills, it was packed with tons of people just FS'ing the thing to get last hit for the fame.. i was a thief and stole the money before it died and was pretty sure 550 was the average loot

alatar

Post by alatar »

If we are really trying to get accurate, I haven't seen anyone with this in a very very long time.. Lich Lords used to summon a small group (2-4) of skeletons, and then himself polymorph into a skeleton to confuse its attacker.

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.ph ... ers&id=228

Edit: Sorry, that applies to liches as well.

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.ph ... ers&id=227
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

I remember a mob (maybe dragons) casting incognito as well.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

i think thats a post for AOS
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

Dupre[THG] wrote:i think thats a post for AOS
I think you're right.

alatar

Post by alatar »

did you even click the link? date reads right there, plus theres an old old graphic picture from before AoS was even a thought.. :|
#1 PK Guild on T2A

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

I remember LLs loot going to the 700s after UOR and liches loot went up to 300s after uor. What do liches drop now on this server? I havent fought any

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

LLs
http://web.archive.org/web/200001191126 ... hlord.html

liches
http://web.archive.org/web/200001191004 ... /lich.html

thats funny I do remember liches being the best place to find id wands

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

600 is about right. It might have had a 2% chance on up to 700 or 900 (but comparing this to balron loot could be somewhat retarded). I honestly remember getting close to 900 but only ONE time and no gem that one time. As long as a magic item drops at least 1 of 20 times (and less often gems) then I'm happy for the accuracy.
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

Hamrlik
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hamrlik »

Klavis Verge wrote:600 is about right. It might have had a 2% chance on up to 700 or 900 (but comparing this to balron loot could be somewhat retarded). I honestly remember getting close to 900 but only ONE time and no gem that one time. As long as a magic item drops at least 1 of 20 times (and less often gems) then I'm happy for the accuracy.
Liches can loot stuff from nearby NPC and/or player corpses. That explains why some had more, but 500-600gp sounds right, IIRC. And I should, I spent two years in that room.

I distincly remember kiting liches over "blue" corpses in hopes of it snatching the target's reg pouch, allowing me to get it without flagging grey, which was suicide, back then and there.

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”