Ladder System for field PVP

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Ladder System for field PVP

Post by BlackFoot »

how do you figeur, they sell for 3-5k took an avg of 4 points
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Apocal

Post by Apocal »

This would just cause people to 8 man gank more, and there is enough of that already. Also, this would be a field implementation and as such needs to be T2A accurate.

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

I think its stuff like you suggest that ruined uo in the first place. Making it a point system is like when they st arted to change everything. That is not t2a
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

I'm with Ronk them. It's a small community and player run events I'm sure would be hits... If ran by the right people... If you want more put some time and effort into hosting something. Hell I've been thinking about it myself. Course total net I may have to take commission out of lol
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Slade

Post by Slade »

The suggestion in the OP is terrible.

I'm not sure how many times they need to point out that this is supposed to be a T2A clone (events aside) before everyone figures it out and stops asking for neon beard dyes and item insurance and custom field PvP scripts.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Slade wrote: I'm not sure how many times they need to point out that this is supposed to be a T2A clone (events aside) before everyone figures it out and stops asking for neon beard dyes and item insurance and custom field PvP scripts.
Neon beard dyes was t2a. :wink:

Your statement is correct though. This is a t2a clone and something like this would simply void that. The only exceptions can only be based around events or pvm.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Faust wrote:
Slade wrote: I'm not sure how many times they need to point out that this is supposed to be a T2A clone (events aside) before everyone figures it out and stops asking for neon beard dyes and item insurance and custom field PvP scripts.
Neon beard dyes was t2a. :wink:

Your statement is correct though. This is a t2a clone and something like this would simply void that. The only exceptions can only be based around events or pvm.
Honestly, I think if anything the unlimited use of events needs to be removed. Having no loot is fine...but no events in T2A had unlimited use. Not to mention it would be good for some crafters/vendors.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock