Selling Actual NEON Green and 1 of a Kind NEON Pink Sandals!

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kylock

Re: Selling Actual NEON Green and 1 of a Kind NEON Pink Sand

Post by Kylock »

25 Million for the pinks. :lol:

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Beatingu wrote:You guys know Everlynn and Bull are the same person, and hes bidding on his own auction.
lol, embarrassing..
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Few things.

First, what I believe to be the biggest offense of this thread. IP comparison shows that there are some shared IP posts between bull and Everlynn. The ones in this thread. I've made a few posts here in the trade forums a few times, pleading that the forums be respected for what they are. Honor the what they stand for and just try not to derail threads or violate the OP's wishes; like keeping it a simple auction or not bidding under the min bid set by the OP, etc. Just civil arrangements without bringing in personal drama or grudges, no trolling and the like.

A few in this thread have violated this plea of mine many times, with warnings and still continue. Everlynn's threads attract that sort of attention and I'm not going to bring that up or comment on the issues concerning it.

But using an alt forum account to alter bids really is total disrespect for everything I believe these forums should stand for and be used for.

As for the rest of the issues with the thread, I'm tired of giving the same people the same warnings over and over. This whole thread is a mess and I'm really just... fed up with the hostilities and disrespect. I don't care about what you think of Everlynn but keep it out of the trade threads, if not for him then for the staff. This sort of thing isn't what we want to spend significant amount of times riddling through insulting threads in the trade forums. We don't frequent the trade forums for obvious reasons but recent actions has cause it to require attention. I tried to curb it with a few posts outlining what's not okay and various consequences for doing these things in these threads. And appointing more mods to police the threads, deleting the disruptive posts to try and keep the forum to a usable feature for the community.

Temporary improvement, then back down we went.

So here it is, BeatingU: You should be banned after how many warnings I've given you. If this whole thread weren't tainted from the start by Everlynn himself then you would be.

Others: Honestly more tame than usual for an Everlynn thread in the insult and beratement department. But nonconstructive, off-topic, derailing and all still there.

Kylock: Please don't make light of the situation that causes the constant attack of these threads in the forums, calls into question the validity of the reason that everyone decides to disrespect the trade forums and the staff's dedication to the server, forums, irc and all the other various things we enjoy providing to you guys

Everlynn: I don't have words for you, especially when you came to me to ask for help keeping the thread in accordance with the new trade rules I made when you're pulling some underhanded tactics along side all the stuff that ruins your trade threads.

Temporary ban upon further discussion for Everlynn.

Temporary trash talk only restriction for BeatingU. To be lifted upon further description.

Thread very, very closed.

And honestly it's looking like we may have to send the trade forums the way we sent the IRC trade channels. Community operated. Asking nicely, making new strict rules and enforcing those rules along with the threat of trade forum banning just doesn't seem to get through. Definitely going to have to have quite the discussion among staff for the next few days.

Sorry for any trouble or issues this debacle (and other recent ones in various trade threads) have caused any of you.

Edit: The last post I made when dealing with these sorts of issues in another thread.
Nevermore wrote:I want to thank you for trying to clean up this thead, Dr. I've been on vacation and did not notice the trouble being caused here or what was deleted. Clearly everyone DID forget the rules I laid down a few months ago.

This thread it locked.

Bigoud, feel free to re-create the thread as your leisure if you decide not to sell to whoever you decided was the highest bidder. But try and stick to the initial rules you create in the OP next time to avoid driving the thread off-topic.

The next thread, if created, will be monitored closely and if there are any issues punishment will not be taken lightly.

I would really love to see the trade community respected for what it is and the terms of the seller honored (by both bidders and the seller), along with mature and civil proceedings throughout the course of the thread. I've made my intentions clear in seeing that we can act as adults in this matter and I've made more than enough threads about civility in the trade forums.

I'd really hate to see anymore issues. I encourage people to PM me when there are legitimate issues in threads of the trade forum. Please do not PM me for non-legit or personal vendettas as I won't take kindly to a full inbox of useless things.

Thanks for your understanding.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.