Hello everyone...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Willy Stiletto

Hello everyone...

Post by Willy Stiletto »

I not to sure how to go about this,

*ponders the situation*

What i am looking for i guess you could say is i am going to be starting a Guild as most know i am new to the shard and am also been training my character as i speak...

I am a Die hard thief played a long time. and would like to recruit one person at this time that will be willing to go in partners with me... i am very sticky when it comes to whom i chose for i believe in trust with my partner i go into buisness with... and there after be a tight recruitment...

I havn't come up with a name yet, but first i need a partner... no i am not going to be into grieving being a ass hat to everyone.. but will and do respect everyone..

So i guess i will end the post and wait for responces if its in PM or on here its fine.. you can also contact me via icq : 48085833

A little about me so you can get a idea of me...

I am 37 male very mature take things serious don't play games figure of speaking,and play my character well and am disaplined..

I am a ex MP from the Canadian Military,Now currently Welder / fabricator By trade.. i have a family with 2 kids..
So i hope that helps you a little for knowing whom i am..

Look Forward to Hearing from you all...

Kindly Regards,

Willy Stiletto

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Hello everyone...

Post by SirEricKain »

Welcome to UOSA Willy.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Return to “Guild Recruitment”