"Item must be in your pack to use"???

Fender
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

"Item must be in your pack to use"???

Post by Fender »

Here is the situation. I am using a macro to work alchemy and poisoning together and it works great. The problem is, I have to re-target the night shade each restock. I wanted to add a restock agent to keep pulling more shade eventually. When I put the "target" for the nightshade as "target type", I get a message saying that the item must be in my pack to use. I have 1k in shade in my bag so I dont know if its looking at other shade in my house.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried top re-target but razor is still looking elsewhere.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: "Item must be in your pack to use"???

Post by Chaos »

Keeping one shade more then you need will solve this.
If you pay attention the item id's change unless you add shade on top of shade.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: "Item must be in your pack to use"???

Post by Zelek Uther »

Yep, make sure you don't "target by type" on the nightshade - make it an absolute target. "Target by type" will choose between the NS in your pack and the NS in your open storage box... and for some reason chooses the NS in the storage box, which is annoying.

And importantly, as Chaos said, make sure you don't run out of NS in your pack. Restock before it runs out, and the absolute target will remain valid. I think my poisoning macro restocked when NS <= 10, just to be safe.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]