Anatomy ?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Koden

Anatomy ?

Post by Koden »

I forgot all about Anatomy. Just looked to see what my lvl is and it's 0.0 I've been bashing away as a fighter for a few days. Am I remembering wrong or shouldn't I be auto dinging Anat. as I hit ? If not then I realy do forget how DO I get Anatomy up?
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Malaikat

Re: Anatomy ?

Post by Malaikat »

Just use anatomy and target any NPC or mob. It's easy to macro, and it's on a 6 second delay as I recall.

It didn't gain on melee swings during our era.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Koden

Post by Koden »

Ok I was a Tram baby in the old days.
Thanks for the info
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

10 second delay
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Hamrlik
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hamrlik »

Sandro wrote:10 second delay
6 second delay.

I just macroed it on 6 toons with a 6000ms delay on my macro. Try it.

Wiki says so too.
Record a macro that looks like the following:

Use Skill: Anatomy
Wait For Target
Last Target (an NPC)
Pause 6000
Say: Guards

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Sandro, you owe me lunch.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Koden

Post by Koden »

It's really kinda fun. I feel like the 1st time I bilt a toon with all the "hay what the heck" moments I remember.

God how I love this game!!!

Koden

Post by Koden »

Ok I got Anatomy up to 63.0 but I now know wayyyyyy to much about the Anatomy of the sheep in the yew sheep pen. That will have to do for tonight I need sleep.

Still Not sure where to spend some skill points. This won't be a PvPer I'm spreading my skills out a bit to much for that. Something like

Anatomy 100
Archery 100
Mace 100
Tactics 100
heal 90
resist 90
magic 32

Thinking about spending the last 88 mostly on hiding or parry but I'm not tied to much past the Archery.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

You're going to want at least 95 healing with gm preferred. If you're going to make cuts, drop anat to 80 at the absolute least.

My build is something like this:

Archery
Swords
Tact
Anat
Heal
Resist
Magery 33
Hide 33
Tracking 33

There's a little play in those last skills because a few of them will have shown skill that's higher than your base.

Return to “New Player Help”