Interested in joining DG

ScoobyDoO

Interested in joining DG

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Hello everyone. I've been playing since the birth of uosecondage on and off. Looking for a guild thats active, has there selfs established and likes to have fun :) How would i go about joining DG? Thanks!

Orrin

Re: Interested in joining DG

Post by Orrin »

Hello, thank you for your interest in joining DG, as you have been with secondage for some time there is no need for me to ask if you know how to play here.

What charactor are you wanting to bring into DG and which guilds have you been in previously ?

Have you read Melryns topic of what DG are about and how we like to play ?
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=24388

we are deffiantly established and the DG town is coming along nicely.

It's not a written rule but prefferd if you have UOAM and Vent as we have servers in both and makes finding each other a doddle.

I'm currently writing this from work and as im in the uk i wont be in game from aprox 1800 GMT, at which point ill jump onto irc and get the guild officers together.
Tiny DG

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

Beware of this guy, he is a scammer:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27353
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Thank you, :) have had a few people say that but as he has not been back in touch yet i can only guess he knows the outcome.
Tiny DG

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

I Vote Nea For Acceptance. Just my 2 cents.
Special Projects Minion.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Sorry for the late response. There is no reason to be afraid that im going to screw you over or anything. Im just looking for a good guild, with a good group of people. If we can talk more in-game? Be nice if you can give me the bnefit of the dought. I have read your guys style of play and find it very interesting. I also visited your town and interacted with alot of people there, all seem very nice. Shoot me a PM if you would like to consider me. Thank you.

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

ScoobyDoO wrote:There is no reason to be afraid that im going to screw you over or anything
Actually, there's every reason to suspect you'll screw them given your history.

Enjoy your time playing alone here scammer
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Lucky Lady

Post by Lucky Lady »

he is not playing alone :)

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

I agree to Uppgrayedd, don't invite ScoobyDo0.
I've known Upp long enough to trust his word and I know the reason for not trusting Scooby

Tom Bombadil

Post by Tom Bombadil »

I am interested in joining. I do not have much to offer. I have been playing UO since it started (Atlantic and Catskills Shards) back in the day. I met up with you folks this afternoon and you said to leave a message. I understand that you are not looking right now but please keep me in mind for the future, as I continue to play, I will be more ready for the good fight. Hope things are well. Talk to you soon.

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Thank you Tom, please feel free to join our IRC at #dg, ask in there if where busy doing anything, at the moment most of the guilds focus is geard towards collecting resources to pay our debt for the add onns we have recieved,

hunts are still in progress though so pop along and see whats happening :)
Tiny DG

Return to “Dungeon Guards [DG]”