PK's Beware

andersej

Re: PK's Beware

Post by andersej »

Spitfire wrote: Good kills Tank, but know that when you start posting screenies, people are going to be gunning for you in the field to return the favor ;)
Im banking on it :D The more competition the better!
This message has been approved by a Tank

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

andersej wrote:
Huzke wrote:Thumping your chest about killing Urks with RP restricted templates and gear selection is like bragging about masturbating.
A red is a red to me regardless of your template. Come to our town as a criminal and I'll woop ur ass. and I'll brag all day long if i have to 2v1 with me on top makes me feel good.
Im in ur town.. No one here :(

Maybe we should just set up a time to grudge. Hows a tower deed sound? Good? Good.

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

rpv.

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

now now ppl lets keep this one nice and polite please :) i made this post originally as some of the pks we have met over time and have started to have chatty polite banter with in the field after the fight had started to chat in dg town, this post was to warn without creating grudges that they would be attacked if seen in dg town.

love this shard and love the polite non tash talking chats we have with our fellow players here..
Tiny DG

andersej

Post by andersej »

Orrin wrote:now now ppl lets keep this one nice and polite please :) i made this post originally as some of the pks we have met over time and have started to have chatty polite banter with in the field after the fight had started to chat in dg town, this post was to warn without creating grudges that they would be attacked if seen in dg town.

love this shard and love the polite non tash talking chats we have with our fellow players here..

:salutes YES SIR!
This message has been approved by a Tank

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

cr3ws gonna come visit, real soon.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.