More Events for european players

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Apoc

More Events for european players

Post by Apoc »

Hi don't know how you all feel about this but i think it would be great if we could see more of these events on at our time also ???

Tiwstacain

Re: More Events for european players

Post by Tiwstacain »

well i imagine that staying up till 4am your folks time probibly isn't all that awesome specially when u have to get up in the morning for work, i can't see why this would b a huge problem.

TC

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

If anything it would be interesting to see some tournaments with very low participants.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Would be nice, personally there is 1 tournament per week I am capable of participating in, and after daylight saving there will be none. There are very few events at all to participate in for off-peakers.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I made some changes which hopefully will be helpful. There are very few timezones which we don't have al least a few players in, so it's hard to cover it all without overdoing it. These changes should be helpful to our Kenyan friends too.

(it may take 30 mins or so for the changes to appear on myUOSA)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

From Mombasa to Mandera the Kenyan people extend our warmest gratitude.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

May I suggest having the Tuesday CTF at 5am and the 1v1 at 5:30 or 5:45? When there are back to back events, I think it makes more sense to have CTF first since it has a maximum time limit. The 1v1 varies greatly depending on number of participants. It would just keep the schedule more consistent.