PVP Training

andersej

PVP Training

Post by andersej »

Hail Fellow Guild Members.
Starting this saturday (Feb 26th) @ 7pm PST try to show up a little early
I will be doing a pvp training event.
I want to encourage everyone to attend because this is a great way to hone in our pvp skills on and off the field. All guildys are welcome to participate (Including all classes).The reason i say all classes is because Even if you were on your bard hunting and we get a guild call for help there will allways be a role for you to play in the heat of battle. I will be going through some team pvp tips while were all together. If anyone has any questions or any suggestions find me online or hit me up via forum and/or email.
This message has been approved by a Tank

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PVP Training

Post by DarkWing »

awsome .. i plan on being there

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Glad to see we're running with this idea. :)
Special Projects Minion.

andersej

Post by andersej »

Glad to see some interest allready. This should be great for our guild.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Norris is in.
Alex

andersej

Post by andersej »

Allrighty I am going to go over a few rules and some additional info about this event:
RuleZ
1.) No magic Weps/Armor - I want this to be about stratedgy and player skill not about who has the best weapon/armor etc... Please show up in Gm crafted gear and weps only. People will be dieing so lets not lose our true battle gear.

2.) ALL Pots will be allowed- If your rotation has a exp pot in it so be it Diversity is a great tool on and off the field.

3.) Poison weps also OK- Same as above, You like to poison your enemies? Perfect use it!

4.) I will allow the use of wands as well.

Common list of items to bring:
Trapped Pouches
Plenty o' Regs
Plenty o' Bandaids
Plenty of Pot-s :P
Tables/Boxes ( why Tables? I will explain this at the event later)

Event Schedual
Gonna start out with a 1v1 mini tourny kind of a last man standing type deal winner will get 10k from me. Wanted to start this off with a bang get our blood flowing.

After 1v1 well be playing a little game i like to call Cat n Mouse I'll show you guys the deal at the event.

After that a fun bit of Team PVP strats n games..

I will also ask that those of you that can use Vent please do I will be on it helping with team commands n such. Your not required to use vent it will just help with what we are trying to accomplish here. Use UOAM too (of coarse).

So in conclusion, this should be a great event for all of us and i hope to make the whole thing exciting too. Besides who knows who might show up to try and crash the party ehh ehh? Get my drift? LOL! Ok enough rambling see you guys there.