Looking for a home

Athiest-GL

Looking for a home

Post by Athiest-GL »

Just started on the server and very much in love with the era I grew up in. I played hybrid for a bit - meh - and come from Great Lakes circa 1998.

Orrin

Re: Looking for a home

Post by Orrin »

Hello and welcome, at a guess you know how the game mechanics of ultima work and i have also played on hybrid and you will love it here on second age.

Have you read Melryns topic of what DG are about and how we like to play ?
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=24388

what type of charactor are you thinking of creating and what play style do you enjoy, not that this matters as we have all in DG, Pvm, Pvp.

Visit our town, it's loction can be found in the topic i have pasted into this message, you can also pop into #DG channle on IRC should you have any questions.

its not a written rule but prefferd if you have UOAM and Vent as we have servers in both and makes finding each other a doddle.

see you in game later or on IRC after aprox 1800 GMT.
Tiny DG

Athiest-GL

Post by Athiest-GL »

I've read the topic on DG, and it sounds like a good start. I normally run a caster, but starting anew I always start with melee and get a foothold in easy cash. Right now I am working on a fencer. I have UOAM, vent is still installed from WoW. I am off today, so I should be on quite a bit.

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Thank you for the reply :) ill get back to you on IRC later today.
Tiny DG