Magic Resist(0-55) Training Session 16th Feb 9pm to 10pmGMT

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
TheBreadMan

Magic Resist(0-55) Training Session 16th Feb 9pm to 10pmGMT

Post by TheBreadMan »

Short notice. but will be first ive run so million people while I iron out hipcups wont be great!

Anyway, I will be running a Magic Resist (0-55) Training Session 9 PM GMT (1 PM PST / 4 PM EST ) to 10 PM GMT (2 PM PST / 5 PM EST ) 16TH Feb

Will be done using firefields at top of DG tower. Everyone is welcome as long as not causing trouble/stealing etc

Bandaids,regs(small quantities), and food will be supplied. So it is advised to leave all items in bank before you come. Best to come naked to 100% ensure no loss of items.

Also I can't guarantee will be fastest way to 55 because you may not have dedicated healer if it gets busy, but it will be free so it is aimed at new players mostly. Though alts etc are welcome to attend.

Looking forward to see all there.