Yew Gate small house

Beatingu

Yew Gate small house

Post by Beatingu »

Hey DG! Grats on the Town add-ons. I heard you were responsible for placing the house at yew gate. I am interested in starting a vendor house and i like that location and would love to purchase it from you. Please get back, or direct the msg to the right individual, much appreciated.

Beatingu
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Beatingu

Re: Yew Gate small house

Post by Beatingu »

I hear you need more funds for DG town! I am offering alot of gold to the owner of the yew moongate house. Im sure it would help the guild out tremendously!
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

jlf2n

Re: Yew Gate small house

Post by jlf2n »

You mean the scammer house a bit north and west? The one with DG's name on that mysteriously has the same verbage ending on the brass sign as the DarkWing scam houses placed in Yew and by the Brit moongate? The same Darkwing whose repuatation you swore you would ruin? Seems pretty dumb to put "Welcome" at the end of the name on all of the signs. Kinda of points out the houses rather easily, though I'm sure after reading this you'll correct that.

Guess now we know who is behind it at least. But why go after DG? Have we been thrashing one of your PKs into stat loss oblivion?

Can't believe with your reputation for scamming people you'd be so dim whitted to think a post like this is a good idea. How in the world to people fall prey to you? Between the merchant house sign names and this post I would have to guess your IQ starts with a decimal point.