Detect Hidden

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Thurthton

Detect Hidden

Post by Thurthton »

Hi everyone, first post and sorry if someone else has mentioned this before.

I remember that the skill 'Detect Hidden' used to have no skill delay at all, until UO: Renaissance, or (and my memory fails me here) slightly before that.

I remember the no delay quite clearly from the hilarious antics that everyone would get up to in Shame on Atlantic. Lure a lich or lich lord after you and get it near to other people, round a corner and hide, and then reveal everyone else using detect hidden. Good times, good times.

Anyone else remember this?

Also, let me take the opportunity to say thanks for the fine work you're doing on what used to be the best game ever, and which actually still is the best game ever in its new home on the UOSA servers.

Thanks!

(You might see me online as Wonko the Sane, so please PK me or steal my junk if you do. Or help me. Whatever tickles your fancy)

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Detect Hidden

Post by MatronDeWinter »

All of these skills were 10 seconds during this timeframe, and not too long after (but after our "era") it was reduced to a second, along with the other skills of this nature (anatomy/eval/itemid etc)

Thurthton

Re: Detect Hidden

Post by Thurthton »

Great, thanks!