Celebrating Martin Luther King Day at LB Castle

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Klavis Verge

Celebrating Martin Luther King Day at LB Castle

Post by Klavis Verge »

Gralien style.
Attachments
a Gralien_1-17_00.50.rpv
MLK Day
(22.17 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Celebrating Martin Luther King Day at LB Castle

Post by Panthor the Hated »

what is a gralien

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

A Gralien is...hmmm let me make this on the fly lol

a Gralien, is any individual that has played a roleplaying game that features "true neutral" or "lawful netural" or "chaotic neutral" etc. etc. etc. and believes that...with everyone being blue as they are born, they are stripped of their natural color. They do not believe that it should be necessary to snoop or steal in order to become grey. The fact that grey makes others able to kill without recourse...such a mechanism would promote a prophecy death cult-like storyline but I'm deliberating with myself as to how entertaining that would actually be in practice.

My bent on it is to imagine a neutral psionic magic user character...somehow stranded on this Britannia but may have come from anywhere in Sosaria.

I'm not done cooking up the long term plot revolving around Graliens; I do have several ideas in the works, but as I often like to say "All good things take time". I will probably create a "Watcher" or "Intelligence Agency" type guild for the character and anyone desirious of naming their character "a Gralien"; it's more interesting an idea I think to have 15 "a Graliens" that are actually different people than 15 chumbuckets that are for the most part the same person. I just want to make things more fun. I'm just one of those ONE ACCOUNT type of people I guess. Right now I've got to figure out some ways to "insult" the blues, as I've given enough grief to the reds as of late.

Even though it isn't feasible right now, somewhere down the road the Greys could be a "third party" assassin like faction that would attack both blues and reds. Protecting newbies from the reds and protecting monsters from the blues..and protecting reds from the blues and blues from the reds. Although so many people are confused as to thinking the "neutral" means you don't kill anything, it's quite the opposite. Blue and red denote what types of things those colors kill. I want Grey to stand for a color that kills the other colors, since the other colors basically stand for killing each other...some might call it balance. I call it true neutral. lol Probably a profitable idea too!
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

oh