unable to open another account

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
FaelynRose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

unable to open another account

Post by FaelynRose »

everytime I try to create another account it tells me to try again later. this has been going on for 2 days. Am I doing something wrong?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: unable to open another account

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

FaelynRose wrote:everytime I try to create another account it tells me to try again later. this has been going on for 2 days. Am I doing something wrong?

This is a little difficult to determine as, lol, you aren't telling us precisely what you are doing ...

I'm thinking you must be referring to character accounts, rather than Forum or MyUOSA accounts.

So, assuming that fewer than 3 accounts have been associated with your IP address, the following "order of operations" should work:
  • Launch Razor Client,
  • at UO log-in, enter a new & unique account username, and password,
  • proceed to character generation screen.
One possible hang-up is accidentally duplicating someone else's account, in which case you'd receive some sort of "Account Credentials are invalid" type of error (but perhaps "try again later" is some variant of this, if that other account is logged-in ... I dunno).

If you've been following the outlined procedure without generating any love, there's something hinky somewhere: the recent server expansion might be responsible, or perhaps there's a problem with how UOSA "sees" your IP.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

FaelynRose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: unable to open another account

Post by FaelynRose »

Thank you. I am not logged on with Razor. it doesn't like my computer so I only use it when needed. Thank you for your help :D