Healing - solo

Moderator: Support Moderators

Maleficia

Healing - solo

Post by Maleficia »

Very similar to one method I posted on raising meditation is to use a Razor macro, bandaids and a magical wizards hat. This is much slower than sparring and healing each other, but it is a method for solo healing with no partner.

I put the wizards hat in my bag and begin recording the macro. Take the hat out of your bag and place on your head. Then take the hat off and place in your bag. Apply a bandage to self. Stop recording the macro. Put a 500 delay between each step in the macro and after the last step place a 12 second (12000) delay. Start Macro

Adjust the last delay as necessary. Higher dex means faster band aid application, so less delay needed.

When you put the hat on, your max str will be lowered by 5, and so will your life. When you take the hat off, your max str will recover the 5, but your life will still be 5 less. All you need is to be damaged to use healing, so this is an easy way to "damage" yourself and heal it back up over and over.

JimDrizzle

Re: Healing - solo

Post by JimDrizzle »

Does this work til GM?

alatar

Post by alatar »

you will gm healing by healing, anything..

Tanis

Post by Tanis »

with only dex of 20 i had to adjust last timer to 17 seconds as opposed to 12 for the strat...but its working well.

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

way faster if u double client and heal each other...
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

JimDrizzle

Post by JimDrizzle »

How would you set the macro to heal someone else when their HP gets low?

Return to “New Player Help”