PLEASE ... Lock the Tower Doors!

morganm

PLEASE ... Lock the Tower Doors!

Post by morganm »

Make a macro or something... just stop leaving them unlocked.

Came back to check my magery macro and there were a bunch of Urks in the tower, killing everyone, looting everything, and causing mayhem.... it took us a good 10 min to get them all banned and I have no idea what they got away with (besides my own stash of stuff). Ne'Rull made it upstairs into the room with all the chests, several made it all over the lower floor and looted anything of value... please... keep the door locked!

Populus

Re: PLEASE ... Lock the Tower Doors!

Post by Populus »

haha, PWNED!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Texas_toker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Texas_toker »

If you ever want to macro in my tower next
Door to sunshine's your welcome too, It's much more secure.

Melryn Moonstone

Post by Melryn Moonstone »

i think the cause of this problem has been fixed. But check the doors from time to time just incase :)
Melryn Moonstone - Dungeon Guards

morganm

Post by morganm »

Happened again =( Please people; make a macro, double check, whatever it takes... keep the doors locked! Detect hidden anytime you can (it works 100% of the time if you're friended).

I lost a few hundred FS regs and who knows what else was stolen. There's a lot of unsecured chests around with a lot of loot in them so if you're missing something... you know why.

Only reason I know it happened is because I went to check on my macro and watched 200 ash disappear... then 200 silk... I detected hidden, there he was, and he recalled right away. I went downstairs and the west door was unlocked.

Thanks to Toker for letting me macro in his tower now but that's still no excuse to slack off on the door... other people keep stuff in there and macro in there too; it's not just me.

Populus

Post by Populus »

morganm wrote:Happened again =( Please people; make a macro, double check, whatever it takes... keep the doors locked! Detect hidden anytime you can (it works 100% of the time if you're friended).

I lost a few hundred FS regs and who knows what else was stolen. There's a lot of unsecured chests around with a lot of loot in them so if you're missing something... you know why.

Only reason I know it happened is because I went to check on my macro and watched 200 ash disappear... then 200 silk... I detected hidden, there he was, and he recalled right away. I went downstairs and the west door was unlocked.

Thanks to Toker for letting me macro in his tower now but that's still no excuse to slack off on the door... other people keep stuff in there and macro in there too; it's not just me.
HAHA PWNED
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

I would appreciate it if someone could paste a macro for this.
I can't get it right!
TYIA