Change CUB (newbied), Ranger Armor

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Change CUB (newbied), Ranger Armor

Post by Ardos »

Panthor the Hated wrote:these items are already over a year old (some are over 2 years old) and in short supply.

its a non issue, as woozy said he was bored at work
No this is a serious issue. Newbied ranger armor takes away from the special properties only phoenix armor should have, this is not aos there is no insurance for ranger armor. It effects the economy and trading. It is inaccurate and reminds me of a Trammel. Neon dyes and cub items were never newbied and neither were xmas ranger suits. Since these items were introduced accurately they should function in an accurate manner this is a serious mechanical issue. This needs to be fixed immediately. Issues like this should be a high priority, just as fixing gump menus and messages from npcs or murder counts are big deals. It's about accuracy, and also these things being newbied is just as gay as it gets. This isn't trammel panther, go home.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

so does this mean that the non-blessed phoenix armor should be changed to blessed as well?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

The non blessed phoenix was not introduced accurately and that is a whole other issue that you could entertain in another thread. I don't know where I stand on that. You should start a thread.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Ardos wrote:The non blessed phoenix was not introduced accurately and that is a whole other issue that you could entertain in another thread. I don't know where I stand on that. You should start a thread.
lol