Relative target Not Working? Please report.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Leviathan

Relative target Not Working? Please report.

Post by Leviathan »

Hi all, if anyone is having an issue with relative targeting in razor please post. My mining macros stopped working today and another fisher is having the same issue. Just spoke with Derrick and he is going to see if he can replicate the problem. Thanks in advance.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Relative target Not Working? Please report.

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Yeah I was having a problem when I started a fisher when I changed locations that had exact positions on shore. This one is one of my least priorities so I haven't been back to it however.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

I know my brother was has having a problem with it today also
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for posting, and thanks for reports of this. I don't yet know what could have caused this, but I'm sure it must be somehow related to this mornings upgrade (will have details in shard news in a few minutes). I'm not sure how the upgrade could have effected this but will post here when I figure it out. Any additional info/reports will be appreciated.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan »

Looks like its working again, at least for me. Please post if you're still having issues. Thanks!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This was fixed after yesterdays patch revert on the Live shard, but was still present in the (now again) pending patch which is still on test center.

This bug in the pending patch was found and fixed and test center has been updated.

Thanks again for this report.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."