The Mongbat Uprising

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Mongbat Uprising

Post by chumbucket »

Citizens of UOSA!

For too long, Lord British has been the bane of all freedom loving Canadians! That is why I had, under the wise guidance of the King of Mongbats, assembled an army of mongbats to overthrow the tyrant.

Alas, the combined forces of Blackfoot, Dupre, and the rabble that usually camps WBB have put an end to that army. Nonetheless, our sacred rebellion continues apace. We need only uncover the treasures of the mongbat map to cover all Britainnia in the flapping wings and righteous droppings of mongbat freedom!

I ask of you my brother and sisters that on this second annual Dress Like chumbucket Day (Thursday, January 6th, 2011) you each show your support for our glorious undertaking by dressing like me throughout the day and ceaselessly repeating our slogan of freedom and justice: "I R NEW GLD PLS"

I will reward our supporters generously!

Your brother-in-arms,
chumbucket,
Leader of the Mongbat Uprising and Servant of the King of Mongbats

[For more information, see the following post: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=25397.]

Lord Britjsh

Re: The Mongbat Uprising

Post by Lord Britjsh »

Lord British the Pretender!

Were it not for an unfortunate spelling mistake on my birth certificate, I would rule this land.

I applaud your efforts chumbucket. Know that the Dread Lord Britjsh will always support your efforts to overthrow our most hated ruler.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Mongbat Uprising

Post by dren »

Cool story bro
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Return to “Player Run Events”