Orders of Justice [OoJ] now recruiting!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Ingus

Orders of Justice [OoJ] now recruiting!

Post by Ingus »

The Orders of Justice [OoJ] was the second largest guild on Napa Valley from approximately 1999 to 2003. It focused on helping new players, as well as providing comraderie for more experienced players.

OoJ has recently moved to UOSA, and is now recruiting players of every class and alignment! We are just getting started, and have only a few members at this time - we want you!

Work is presently taking place on the OoJ forums and website - address to follow.

PM me here, or watch for Seoman the OoJ Herald in-game.
Ingus, Order of Blades, OoJ

Pirul

Re: Orders of Justice [OoJ] now recruiting!

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA!!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Merx

Post by Merx »

Welcome as well! I'm new however I played on napa valley and vaguely remember Ooj, I was in LSD back then believe we were #4 haha. Its good to see some players from napa. Id like to join on my to be smith if you'll take him

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I thought OJ was a murderer...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Ingus

Post by Ingus »

Merx wrote:Welcome as well! I'm new however I played on napa valley and vaguely remember Ooj, I was in LSD back then believe we were #4 haha. Its good to see some players from napa. Id like to join on my to be smith if you'll take him
Well met Merx, we would love to have your smith! I am in PST, and will be in-game circa 1:30ish if you want to meet up sometime this afternoon.

Ingus

Post by Ingus »

Welcome to all the new OoJ members running around Sosaria today! We are always recruiting for anyone who remains interested in joining. PM me or find an OoJ member in-game to be added.

OoJ, more than anything, is striving to be an association of friends sharing in adventure, peril, accomplishment and defeat, together. OoJ is willing to take new players under our wings, teach them a thing or two about survival in UO, and in general try to provide a positive UO experience for all. We are also always looking for experienced players to join in events, training, and camaraderie.

OoJ is an equal opportunity guild. There are no class requirements or restrictions, except of course that you treat your guildmates with courtesy and respect.

Sorry, at this time we are not accepting red players, though in the future there are plans for a red Order.

Work is currently underway on the official guild charter and forums; stay tuned!

Ingus

Skunk Juice

Post by Skunk Juice »

hi! i'm a brand new player to UO. been on for a few days trying to figure out macros and such. may i join?
i started a thief and a hunter character named Skunk Juice and Skunky

Ingus

Post by Ingus »

Skunk Juice wrote:hi! i'm a brand new player to UO. been on for a few days trying to figure out macros and such. may i join?
i started a thief and a hunter character named Skunk Juice and Skunky
Welcome Skunk! Indeed, you may join. I am working today, but will be in-game this evening circe 7:30 - 10:30 pst. Either PM me, or we can hook up on IRC to arrange a trip to the stone.

Skunk Juice

Post by Skunk Juice »

cool! how do i pm ingame?

Ingus

Post by Ingus »

Skunk Juice wrote:cool! how do i pm ingame?
Hey Skunk, sorry we didn't hook up lastnight. Once you're guilded you can communicate on the guild channel, but that's about as close as you can get to an in-game PM I think. Probably easiest for now to use the PM here on the forums, and we can figure something else out from there.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

I was mining tonight and was attacked by an OoJ member Mr. Sinister.

I recalled, came back about 3 minutes later and saw that the other miner there was killed.

Kind of a waste of a murder count and a low thing to do to PK miners but just thought you should know.
Catskills 97-99

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

Eastwood wrote:I was mining tonight and was attacked by an OoJ member Mr. Sinister.

I recalled, came back about 3 minutes later and saw that the other miner there was killed.

Kind of a waste of a murder count and a low thing to do to PK miners but just thought you should know.
LOL! Don't sweat it bro Sinister is actually a really cool dude, did you lose anything I can replace it for you.

Stalker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stalker »

I remember you guys from Napa. I always mixed OoJ and FoJ up though. Did you guys have the tower by the desert crossroads back around 1999 or was that FoJ?

By the way, Welcome to the shard!

Ingus

Post by Ingus »

Stalker wrote:I remember you guys from Napa. I always mixed OoJ and FoJ up though. Did you guys have the tower by the desert crossroads back around 1999 or was that FoJ?

By the way, Welcome to the shard!
Hey stalker, thanks for the greeting. The OoJ guildhouse and town were on ice for as long as I can remember. I think I remember seeing FoJ, though I don't really know anything about them. DANTE and Minuet were the gm and mistress of OoJ. DANTE was pretty well known in pvp circles as well.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Always nice to see more Napa Valley Players show up here!

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Return to “Guild Recruitment”