...Speakin of spiritspeaking

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Segellion

...Speakin of spiritspeaking

Post by Segellion »

Another thing that that bothered me was those who used Spirit Speak, would have to activate the skill in order for it to work. It wasn't until you were GM spirit speak that you no longer needed to activate the skill. In fact with 100 Spirit Speak you can freely talk to ghosts over and unlimited about of time.

I am not sure what you'd call this but, gm Spirit Speak, means permenant spirit speak.

Because I am a strict roleplayer I hope these elements to get looked into conversation.

Thank you

Segellion

Re: ...Speakin of spiritspeaking

Post by Segellion »

bump

Populus

Post by Populus »

Okay. So GM spiritspeaking lets you speak to ghosts all the time.

What's to discuss?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Segellion

Post by Segellion »

I just figured someone would have a dispute, or a supporting claim.. but nobody really seems too bothered if this feature is added to enhance era accuracy.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

So you are saying that at GM spirit speak you should be able to automatically hear the dead without using the skill? I don't remember that at all. Surely something like that would be listed in the patch notes or something.