Hyloth Balron Area

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
lemontree

Hyloth Balron Area

Post by lemontree »

I remember there used to be lots of boulder at the Hyloth Balron room, where we used to block the Balron and cast EV beside them.

Am I wrong or was it before T2A era?

-Tea

P.S. I believes there were around 8 boulders lined up with 2 column at the "L shaped" turning hallway.

Faust

Re: Hyloth Balron Area

Post by Faust »

You are correct. However, a screenshot would need to be provided for the exact structures to be made properly. The boulders were located just below the bottom of the first hill area just before the ground alter area past the entrance stair doorway. Boulders were also placed inside Terathan keep in the southwest empty room area close to the swamp. These areas were known to be buggy and that was the reason the boulders were put in place there.

lemontree

Re: Hyloth Balron Area

Post by lemontree »

I would love to post a screen shot for the exact location, but I have found out that lots of inaccurate spawns in the Balron room. I don't think I have ever seen rats, snakes or giant serpent roaming in the same room with Balron. I remember there were lots of area to run around just with the balron and trap them in the corner of the hallway with those boulder.

I remember there were a lot.. a lot! of orcs spawning in the stair which leads to the lower level of the dungeon, but I don't think there were snakes,rats in the Balron room tho...

-Tea